Instead of sending your recipient down to the store…
Send down a shopping page.
Even if you don't have an online store or a payment system… you can still easily sell your products on a newsletter shopping page.
What’s on the SHOPPING PAGE:
1. A catalog – displaying a layout of your products alongside their picture; price and additional details. Clicking a product leads to a more elaborated product page.
2. Shopping cart – products chosen to be purchased will be saved in the cart while your customers keep viewing the catalog.
3. delivery system
4. A purchase form - the form is secured and supports a variety of charging methods:
Call back sale - the customer will fill in hers or his contact details so that a sales representative can contact them to make the transaction
PayPal – a secured payment will be made directly to your PayPal account
Direct charge – a secured purchase executed by TRANZILA. Supporting a variety of credit cards. You will be charged according to your transactions amount.
5. Product managing interface – enables updating products' details; price; picture etc.
6. Delivery managing system – enables tracking orders and viewing their status (in process; done; sent; closed request)
7. Advanced features – coupons; discounts; additional products etc.
OK! I want to sign up for free